Connect with us

News

Prince Harry accused of committing ‘treason’ against King Charles III

Spread the love

 

Advertisement

By Francesca Iwambe

Prince Harry has been accused of allegedly committing ‘treason’ against his father King Charles, who reportedly believes that his son ‘sold out’ the royal family to Netflix for their royal drama The Crown, as per Woman’s Day magazine.

Advertisement

Palace sources quoted by the outlet detailed how the 74-year-old monarch is convinced that his son influenced how senior royals are depicted on the latest season of the drama chronicling the royal family.

Adding on to these claims, a source said: “If it’s true, it’s basically treason. Harry was still around when the series began in 2016, and he knew how damaging it has been to pretty much every single senior family member so far – except, it seems, himself.”

Advertisement

The insider went on to claim: “Charles wants to consider cutting Harry off once and for all… But he also wants to present it as a united family decision, rather than just his own.

“And above all, he trusts Prince William, Princess Catherine, Princess Anne and Prince Edward all who were summoned to Buckingham Palace to discuss the issue,” the source continued.

Advertisement

They also stated: “If he is successful, Harry will become totally obsolete within the royal system. Charles would prefer his loyal sister and the reliable Edward any day over a rebellious son who may or may not have sold him out to Hollywood scriptwriters.”

The comments come days after King Charles formally asked for an amendment to the Regency Act in order to include his siblings Princess Anne and Prince Edward as his Counsellors of State, effectively side-lining Prince Harry even more.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

News

Photos/Video: LASU class of 2004, Anthony Campus re-union anniversary

Spread the love

 

Advertisement

The class of 2004, Public Administration of the Lagos State University (LASU) Anthony Campus re-union second anniversary get together on Saturday.

Old classmates had a lot share and had time to dance and celebrate old times.

Advertisement

See/watch video below:


Advertisement
Continue Reading

News

Finally, after terrorists attack, NRC to resume Abuja-Kaduna rail operations on Monday

Spread the love

Finally, the Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) will resume the Abuja-Kaduna passenger train service on Monday, with only two return services after the terrorists attack.

Advertisement

Naijablitznews.com reports this was contained in a statement issued and signed by the Managing Director of the NRC, Fidet Okhiria.

The statement shows the first train will depart Rigasa train station in Kaduna state to Abuja by 8:00 in the morning while from Abuja, the first train will depart Idu train station to Kaduna state by 9:45 in the morning.

Advertisement

The NRC management also revealed that as part of the new security measures, it is now mandatory for passengers to present their National Identity Number and valid Boarding Ticket before they will be allowed to board.

It also says the purchase of tickets by proxy is only limited to minors and a specified number of adult passengers.

Advertisement

Online and mobile app ticketing will be available from 8:00 in the morning on Sunday, December the 4th, 2022 while the ticket offices at the train stations will open from 6:30 in the morning on Monday, December the 5th.

Recall that the NRC suspended train service along the route after Boko Haram terrorists attacked a moving passenger train in Kaduna on March 28, 2022.

Advertisement

The insurgents had blown up the rail track and bombed the moving train, killing some and abducting more than 60 passengers. The unprecedented attack attracted international and national outrage.

The terrorists, who attacked the Kaduna-bound train released hostages in tranches with the last release coming on October 5, 2022.

Advertisement

Before the hostages were completely released, distraught family members had protested several times to demand the release of their loved ones.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

News

Peter Obi Attends Gospel Musical Concert ‘The Experience’ In Lagos+Photo

Peter Obi
Spread the love

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, on Friday, attended the annual gospel musical concert organised by House On The Rock church in Lagos.

Advertisement

Upon his introduction, Obi was welcomed with cheers from the crowd.

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Most Read Stories