Entertainment
‘I’m Not The Worst Man In The World’ – Kwam1 Speaks On Snatching Girlfriend Of Ex-Drummer, Kunle

Nigerian fuji musician, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, popularly known as Kwam1, has debunked the allegation of snatching the girlfriend of his ex-drummer, Ayanlowo Ayokunle.
Kwam1 has been trading words with Kunle, who had worked for him for 32 years.
Earlier this week, Kunle, in a video that made rounds online, accused Kwam1 of snatching his girlfriend in Paris and sleeping with many women.
However, during an interactive session with Legit, the singer said he had never met the lady he was being accused of snatching but only heard about her when she was arrested at the border in Paris.
Responding to the accusation of dealing with many women, Kwam1 said he is not a saint, adding that most ladies throw themselves at him.
He said, I am not claiming to be a saint but I am not as bad as people have painted me in terms of women. Not that I go for all these women they have accused me of dating. Some of these women even throw themselves at me. I know I am not the worst man in the world.”
Kwam1’s son, who was also at the meeting, defended his father, stressing that the lady Kunle accused his father of snatching was his girlfriend in Lagos before travelling abroad.
He said, “The lady in question was my girlfriend. I always took him to Ayankunle’s house. That was how he knew the lady.
“My dad never met the lady while I was dating her. He didn’t even know about it until this night when we were talking about it. Ayankunle is only trying to call a dog a bad name in other to hang it.”
Entertainment
Why I didn’t sleep with Bobrisky – Portable

Controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola, better known as Portable, has revealed that he was once sexually interested in popular crossdresser, Idris Okunneye, also known as Bobrisky.
Portable disclosed that he entered into Bobrisky’s DM on social media with the intention of asking him out and eventually sleeping with him.
The singer, who made the disclosure during a recent interview with Echo Room, however, added that he wasn’t aware Bobrisky was a man at the time he was planning to sleep with him.
Portable added that he backed out of the plan after discovering Bobrisky is a man and not a woman.
Naija News reports the singer disclosed further that he is a friend of Bobrisky and has advised the cross dresser to stop portraying himself as a woman.
He said, “Bobrisky is my friend, but we had issues because I advised him to be a better person. I advised him to stop portraying himself as a woman because it is against the will of God.
“I aimed to toast Bobrisky and have sex with him, not knowing that he’s not a woman.
“If I offend Bobrisky, he should forgive me because I’m someone who always lives to speak the truth always.”
Entertainment
You’ll Still Be Dealt With – Saheed Osupa Lash Back at Portable

Fuji music legend Saheed Osupa has reignited his feud with street-pop star Portable, declaring in a viral video that the younger artist will “still be dealt with”, but did not mention direct as to who he was referring to. This comes days after Portable publicly apologized for insulting Osupa during a copyright dispute.
The clash began on March 19 when Portable accused Osupa of reporting his song for copyright infringement after it sampled one of Osupa’s lines. Portable lashed out, calling the Fuji icon *”big for nothing,”* but backtracked a day later, pleading for forgiveness in a tearful video.
Despite Portable’s apology, Osupa’s latest remarks suggest the veteran musician hasn’t fully let go of the incident. The 55-year-old Fuji star, known for his sharp lyrics, delivered his message in his signature style—leaving fans speculating whether this feud is truly over.
Neither artist has issued an official statement, but the drama continues to spark reactions online. Will Portable respond, or has he learned his lesson? Only time will tell.
Entertainment
JUST IN: Nigerian Immigration Nabs Popular Crossdresser, Bobrisky

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye, widely known as Bobrisky, has allegedly been taken into custody by operatives of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS).
The self-proclaimed social media influencer disclosed the development through a post on his official Instagram account on Tuesday, April 1, 2025. However, details surrounding the arrest remain unclear.
Expressing concern over the situation, Bobrisky revealed that he had not been informed of the reason for his detention. In his Instagram post, he wrote, “Guys, I have just been arrested by immigration in Nigeria. I don’t know what I did o.”
At the time of this report, it remains uncertain whether the arrest took place in Lagos, Abuja, or another part of the country. Additionally, there is no confirmation on whether Bobrisky was apprehended at a specific location or while in transit.
Efforts to reach the Nigerian Immigration Service for an official statement on the matter have so far been unsuccessful. However, the development has sparked widespread reactions on social media, with many Nigerians speculating about the possible reasons behind the arrest.
More details will be provided as the story unfolds.
-
News18 hours ago
Natasha: Kogi PDP hammers Ododo, reiterates unfeigned support for her
-
Economy18 hours ago
SEE Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 3rd April 2025
-
News13 hours ago
Just in: “Ignore rumour mongers, there was no time I collapsed “-Wike asserts
-
News13 hours ago
CJ transfers Natasha’s case to Justice Nyako
-
News17 hours ago
Just in: INEC dumps recall petition against Sen Natasha
-
News21 hours ago
Just in: Finally, Trump imposes 14% tarriff on Nigeria oil, others
-
News10 hours ago
We’re putting together new 2025 Budget for Rivers-Ibas
-
News18 hours ago
US cancels ex- president ,Nobel Peace Prize winner Oscar Arias visa