Entertainment
Why I remain unmarried, by Falz

Rapper Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz has opened up on his marital status and why he’s still single at 33.
In a recent interview with Naija 102.7 FM, Lagos, he revealed that he’s being cautious to avoid marrying the wrong person.
Despite his parents’ pressure, particularly his father, Femi Falana, Falz said he is determined to take his time.
He said: “I’m not yet married. I’m single to stupor. My dad expresses concern over my marital status daily. If I greet my dad good morning, he would say the morning will be good if you were married.
“Both my mum and dad are deeply concerned about my status, although my dad pressures me the most. My mum is a bit calm now. It seems like she has passed the baton to my dad. No one can pressure me into getting married, not even my dad”.
He mentioned that his last serious relationship was during his university days, and his celebrity status makes it challenging to find a compatible partner.
Falz emphasised that he’s not under pressure to get married, and his focus is on finding the right person by being careful and patient in his search for a meaningful relationship.
“Currently, I’m not dating anyone. I’m a straight man. I like women. But for a while now, I haven’t experienced a serious relationship. I was still in the university the last time I had a serious relationship.
“My lifestyle as a celebrity is difficult to find someone to commit to. Also, there are a lot of happenings in the industry that make having a booming career and a healthy relationship seem difficult. So because of that, I’m trying to be careful. There’s no issue. I’m just trying to be careful”, he added.
Entertainment
You’ll Still Be Dealt With – Saheed Osupa Lash Back at Portable

Fuji music legend Saheed Osupa has reignited his feud with street-pop star Portable, declaring in a viral video that the younger artist will “still be dealt with”, but did not mention direct as to who he was referring to. This comes days after Portable publicly apologized for insulting Osupa during a copyright dispute.
The clash began on March 19 when Portable accused Osupa of reporting his song for copyright infringement after it sampled one of Osupa’s lines. Portable lashed out, calling the Fuji icon *”big for nothing,”* but backtracked a day later, pleading for forgiveness in a tearful video.
Despite Portable’s apology, Osupa’s latest remarks suggest the veteran musician hasn’t fully let go of the incident. The 55-year-old Fuji star, known for his sharp lyrics, delivered his message in his signature style—leaving fans speculating whether this feud is truly over.
Neither artist has issued an official statement, but the drama continues to spark reactions online. Will Portable respond, or has he learned his lesson? Only time will tell.
Entertainment
JUST IN: Nigerian Immigration Nabs Popular Crossdresser, Bobrisky

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye, widely known as Bobrisky, has allegedly been taken into custody by operatives of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS).
The self-proclaimed social media influencer disclosed the development through a post on his official Instagram account on Tuesday, April 1, 2025. However, details surrounding the arrest remain unclear.
Expressing concern over the situation, Bobrisky revealed that he had not been informed of the reason for his detention. In his Instagram post, he wrote, “Guys, I have just been arrested by immigration in Nigeria. I don’t know what I did o.”
At the time of this report, it remains uncertain whether the arrest took place in Lagos, Abuja, or another part of the country. Additionally, there is no confirmation on whether Bobrisky was apprehended at a specific location or while in transit.
Efforts to reach the Nigerian Immigration Service for an official statement on the matter have so far been unsuccessful. However, the development has sparked widespread reactions on social media, with many Nigerians speculating about the possible reasons behind the arrest.
More details will be provided as the story unfolds.
Entertainment
Nollywood actress Monalisa Chinda loses mother

Movie star Monalisa Chinda has announced the passing of her mother, Dame Comfort Chinda, on March 30, 2025.
In an emotional Instagram post, Monalisa expressed grief and gratitude for the time they shared, celebrating her mother’s selfless devotion, unwavering love, and guiding principles.
“Rest in peace, Mom – Dame Comfort Franca Chinda. You will forever be in our hearts. I’m thankful for the time we shared, for your selfless devotion to our family, for your unwavering love, and for the principles you instilled in us,” she wrote.
Fellow actress Uche Ogbodo and numerous fans have offered their heartfelt condolences.
Sending her condolences, Uche wrote: “Whaaaaatttt???? Oh my! So very sorry to hear this dearest Mona, how are you holding up? May mummy’s soul RIP. Will call you soon.”
Supporters have flooded Monalisa’s post with messages of comfort and strength, including one that read, “My Condolences Darling, May God Rest Her Soul And Comfort You And Your Family.”
-
News21 hours ago
Video: Watch Dr Nwambu of CCLCA analyse ex-River HoS allegations against suspended Gov Fubara
-
Business16 hours ago
Bank stops transfer fees on online transactions
-
News16 hours ago
S/African Court Acquits Nigerian Pastor Of Rape, 31 Other Charges
-
News18 hours ago
Ex-HoS Allegations Against Fubara: 30 CSOs ask security and anti-graft agencies to summon suspended governor, CoS
-
News21 hours ago
AI will replace many doctors and teachers in ten years time – Bill Gates warns
-
News21 hours ago
US Senator Cory Booker breaks record
-
News3 hours ago
Rivers APC demands Fubara’s probe over ex-HoS allegations
-
News18 hours ago
Tinubu to embark on working visit to Paris