Metro
Couple Arrested For ‘Having S£x In Back Of Moving Tuk-tuk’ In Thailand
- /home/naijuinz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mvp-social-buttons/mvp-social-buttons.php on line 27
https://naijablitznews.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/05/ssf-1000x489.jpg&description=Couple Arrested For ‘Having S£x In Back Of Moving Tuk-tuk’ In Thailand', 'pinterestShare', 'width=750,height=350'); return false;" title="Pin This Post">
- Share
- Tweet /home/naijuinz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mvp-social-buttons/mvp-social-buttons.php on line 72
https://naijablitznews.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/05/ssf-1000x489.jpg&description=Couple Arrested For ‘Having S£x In Back Of Moving Tuk-tuk’ In Thailand', 'pinterestShare', 'width=750,height=350'); return false;" title="Pin This Post">
A couple who allegedly had s£x in the back of a moving tuk-tuk (called Keke Napep in Nigeria) in Thailand have been arrested.
The Peruvian woman, Cynthia, 42, and her Spanish boyfriend, Ruben, 41, are accused of having a steamy affair in full view of motorists on the holiday isle of Phuket.
Footage reportedly shows the woman bending in the walkway of the vehicle while appearing to carry out a s£xual act on the man. The back of the vehicle was lit up by brilliant yellow lights, making the alleged obscene conduct plainly visible to other road users.
Officers from Patong Police Station subsequently tracked down the pair, whose identities were not revealed.
Police Lieutenant Colonel Suchart Chumphusaeng of Patong district station said the couple have had their visas cancelled and will be expelled.
He said: “We believe that the couple were drunk at the time. But that is still no excuse.
“They had been drinking together on Bangla Road and were going towards the Kamala district when the woman began performing oral s£x on the man inside the tuk-tuk bus.
“The investigating officers charged them with jointly committing an act that is likely to cause public embarrassment by exposing or revealing their bodies, or committing other indecent acts.
“However, because this conduct damaged Thailand’s tourism image and public morality, the Phuket Immigration Bureau immediately deported them and is preparing to compile information to place them on a blacklist.”
Metro
Troops nab 12 suspected kidnappers in raids on Edo forests
Troops of the Nigerian Army have arrested 12 suspected kidnappers during clearance operations code-named Operation KO SALO in forests areas of Owan East and Esan South-East Local Government Areas of Edo State.
Kennedy Anyanwu, Assistant Director Army Public Relations who announced this in a statement on Tuesday said the operation was carried out by troops of 4 Brigade, under 2 Division Nigerian Army, in conjunction with the other security agencies and the Edo State Security Corps.
According to the statement, the troops cleared Ugbovbighan Village, Olelo Forest, Egoro Amede Village, and conducted cordon-and-search operations at the Rugan Fulani settlement during which three suspected criminals identified as Ishaya Obadis, aged 20, Markus Ballu, aged 35, and Godknows Owonoji, aged 30, were arrested.
Anyanwu listed items recovered from the suspects who he described as collaborators and logistics suppliers to kidnappers to include two motorcycles and two mobile phones.
He added that the suspects were handed over to the Ekpoma Police Division for further action.
The Army spokesperson said that troops also cleared Ekeke Forest, Ishiolili Village, and Camp Sule Rugan Fulani, all in Owan East Local Government Area of Edo State during which two suspects identified as Bala Mahmood, aged 70, and Ibrahim Abdullahi, aged 25, were arrested.
“Items recovered from them included dangerous weapons and one small Tecno mobile phone. The suspects and recovered items were also handed over to the Ekpoma Police Division for further investigation and prosecution,” Anyanwu said.
He added that at Uwarlor-Oke Forest in Esan North-East Local Government Area, as well as the Udo Government Reserve Forest in Esan South-East Local Government, the troops arrested seven suspected kidnappers namely; Isah Shehu, aged 25, Hamadu Safiyanu, aged 22, Tijani Shehu, aged 24, Yahaya Babangida, aged 25, Usman Hamza, aged 26, Abduladi Saleh, aged 23, and Gadafi Tukur, aged 27.
Anyawu listed items recovered from the suspects to include one motorcycle and two Itel mobile phones. The suspects and recovered items were handed over to the Amendokhian Police Division for further action.
He further revealed that the troops in conjunction with Nigerian Police Force and local vigilantes conducted operations at Emu Forest in Emu, Esan Southeast Local Government Area, Edo State during which they extensively searched Otobo Camp and Nnamdo Camp and recovered one locally made long barrel gun and one motorcycle.
“Recovered items were deposited at Ubiaja Police Division for further action. Troops continue with the ongoing operation aimed at ridding the state of criminal elements,” said Anyawu.
He added that Commander, 4 Brigade Nigerian Army, Brigadier General Ahmed Balogun, commended the troops for their professionalism and charged them to sustain the operational tempo towards dismantling all kidnappers’ hideouts across Edo State.
“He also reassured members of the public of the Brigade’s unwavering commitment to sustaining offensive operations aimed at eradicating kidnapping and protecting lives and property. The Commander urged residents to continue providing timely and credible information to security agencies to support ongoing operations.
“He further appreciated the General Officer Commanding (GOC) 2 Division, Major General Chinedu Nnebeife for his strategic guidance and support which he said has fostered operational excellence,” Anyawu
Metro
Three-storey building collapses in Anambra community
A three-storey building under construction has collapsed in Umuoma Village, Umuoji, Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State.
No life was reportedly lost in the incident that occurred on Monday.
The Nation, however, learnt that before the collapse, scores of workers were seen working on the structure, said to be a hotel.
When our reporter visited the scene, the facility had been sealed by state authorities, while some of the workers were evacuating their luggage from the building.
Those who spoke to reporters on condition of anonymity blamed the incident on the contractor handling the project.
“We saw the shape of the building, and the type of iron rods used and concluded that the materials used in erecting the hotel project were fake.
“True to our prediction, hours after, it collapsed. Luckily, none of the workers was trapped.
“We blame the contractor handling the project. You can imagine the amount of money that has been wasted,” one of them lamented.
Another passerby, who simply identified himself as Jeremiah, said materials used for the building were not given enough time to solidify.
He added that the speed at which the building was being erected might have also contributed to its unexpected collapse.
“How can you be putting blocks on top of the ones that have not dried? Meanwhile, the iron rods used are inferior and not meant for storey buildings like this.
“I am happy with immediate sealing of the premises, meaning the compound belongs to the state government, at least for now,” he added.
Police spokesperson, Tochukwu Ikenga, confirmed the incident, but said he was yet to get the full details. He, however, said the scene had been cordoned off by Police officers.
“Yes, it’s true, but details are still sketchy. I’ll get back to you when I have the full information,” he said.
Metro
Driver Kills Police Officer On Lagos Third Mainland Bridge
A Police Officer has been killed in a road crash on the Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos after a Lexus vehicle reportedly rammed into him while he was riding a motorcycle.
The incident occurred on Sunday around the Adekunle inward Iyana-Oworo axis of the bridge, when the driver of a Lexus Jeep collided with the officer, who was riding a Bajaj motorcycle. The officer was confirmed dead at the scene.
In a statement by its spokesperson, Adebayo Taofiq, the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) described the incident as tragic and confirmed that the driver later turned himself in at the Adekunle Police Division after the crash.
“The Lagos State Traffic Management Authority today expressed profound sorrow over a fatal road traffic accident that occurred on the Third Mainland Bridge by Adekunle inward Iyana Oworo, resulting in the tragic loss of life.
“The regrettable incident occured when a driver of a Lexus car EPE 765 JN rammed into a Police Officer riding a Bajaj motorcycle on third mainland Bridge
“While the police Officer died on spot, the driver of the Lexus Jeep immediately reported himself at Adekunle Police Division,” the statement said.
Personnel of the Nigeria Police Force and LASTMA officials were immediately deployed to the scene following distress calls to manage traffic and secure the corridor.
Authorities cordoned off the affected section of the bridge using traffic control measures to prevent secondary accidents, while evacuation operations were carried out to remove the vehicles involved and restore normal traffic flow.
Despite the severity of the crash, traffic movement on the bridge was reportedly managed effectively through coordinated emergency response efforts by LASTMA officials and police operatives.
Reacting to the incident, LASTMA General Manager, Olalekan Bakare-Oki, urged motorists to exercise caution, adhere strictly to speed regulations, and avoid reckless driving that could lead to preventable loss of life.
He emphasised the need for responsible road use and compliance with traffic laws to reduce the growing rate of fatal accidents across Lagos State.
-
News11 hours ago2027 POLL: DR. Olotu Screened, cleared for U3 PDP Ticket
-
News10 hours agoBREAKING: Gov Fubara, Tonye Cole pull out of Rivers APC governorship primary
-
News21 hours agoJust in: Standard Chartered dumps 7000 employees into unemployment market after embracing AI
-
News18 hours agoBREAKING: NDC clears Peter Obi as sole presidential aspirant
-
Economy19 hours agoSEE Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 20th May 2026
-
News19 hours agoCivil War: We Approached Soviets For Weapons After US, UK Rejection — Gowon
-
News20 hours agoNDLEA busts Nigerian-Mexican meth cartel, arrests baron, 3 Mexicans, 6 others (Photos)
-
Opinion15 hours agoZAKARI MOHAMMED: SPOTLIGHTING THE CREDENTIALS OF A SEASONED GRASSROOTS POLITICIAN
