Connect with us

Entertainment

Your net worth is some people’s shopping spree change, Regha blasts Burna Boy

Published

on

Twitter critic, Daniel Regha has slammed singer, Burna Boy for constantly bragging about his net worth.

The self-acclaimed African Giant had on social media revealed what he plans to do to those whom he dislikes.

He stated that he wants to get a pilot who will fly him above the houses of those he hates so he ban piss down on their roofs.

Daniel Regha slammed him for making such statement, saying that Burna Boy is always fond of being unnecessarily disrespectful and what he thinks is his net worth is what people use to shop.

Advertisement

His words: “Burna u seem to forget ur come up story; Ur voice, songs & lifestyle should be representing positive change but u are fond of doing the exact opposite by being unnecessarily disrespectful! Ur entire net worth is some people’s shopping money, so quit the bragging. There’s more to life than material comforts, be humble”

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Entertainment

Mohbad: Father wanted fast burial after obtaining Davido N2m- PA

Published

on

Adeyemo Boluwatife, the Personal Assistant to the late Mohbad has stated that the late Singer’s Father, Joseph Aloba demanded for immediate burial of his son after receiving N2 million from Davido. Adeyemo said this while testifying at the Coroner’s Inquest in Ikorodu on Wednesday.

The Coroner’s Inquest which began on September 29, 2023, was set up by the Lagos State Government to unravel the cause of Mohbad’s death.

Mohbad died on September 12 2023, under questionable circumstances, and was hurriedly buried the following day.

Following the calls for justice across the nation, his body was exhumed on September 21, 2023, for an autopsy by the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH.

Advertisement

However, during the court sitting on Wednesday, Adeyemo, who is also Mohbad’s nephew, told the Ikorodu Magistrate Court that Mohbad’s father insisted on burying him immediately, after receiving N2 million from Davido.

Adeyemo also claimed that he transferred N1 million to Mr Aloba, and later gave the remaining amount to Adura, Mohbad’s younger brother, after settling the hospital bills and ambulance rental fees. He further revealed that, Investigators took custody of the deceased’s phone after his death.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Popular rapper nabbed in New York by federal agents

Published

on

By Mario Deepromoter

Sean “Diddy” Combs has been nabbed by federal agents on Monday night in a Manhattan hotel, in New York, the U.S. Attorney’s Office in New York said.

According to a person familiar with the situation, who described him as caught off-guard by the apprehension. Combs had been living at the hotel for several weeks, a person with knowledge of the investigation said.

U.S. Attorney Damian Williams confirmed in a statement that on Monday evening, federal agents had arrested Combs, based on a sealed indictment filed by the Southern District of New York.

Advertisement

“We expect to move to unseal the indictment in the morning and will have more to say at that time,” Williams said.

Combs’ attorney Marc Agnifilo expressed disappointment in a statement. He said Combs, 54, had been cooperative with the investigation and “voluntarily relocated to New York last week in anticipation of these charges.”

“Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs is a music icon, self-made entrepreneur, loving family man, and proven philanthropist who has spent the last 30 years building an empire, adoring his children, and working to uplift the Black community,” the statement said. “He is an imperfect person but he is not a criminal.”

“These are the acts of an innocent man with nothing to hide, and he looks forward to clearing his name in court,” it added.

Advertisement

It was not immediately clear on what charges Combs, the rapper-turned-music mogul, was arrested.

Combs has faced a wave of lawsuits — one as recent as last week — accusing him of sexual assault and misconduct since November, when former girlfriend Casandra Ventura sued him in federal court, accusing him of years of physical and sexual abuse.

Ventura, who is best known by her stage name, Cassie, was once signed to Combs’ Bad Boy record label. The two settled her lawsuit a day after it was filed, without disclosing the terms of the settlement. An attorney for Combs said the settlement was not an acknowledgment of wrongdoing. He previously denied the allegations.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Entertainment

BBNaija: Sooj wins Head of House title for week eight

Published

on

Big Brother Naija housemate Sooj has won the Head of House (HoH) title for the week in the “No Loose Guard” season.

With an impressive time of four minutes and thirty-two seconds, Sooj outperformed his fellow housemates and secured his position for another week.

The HoH Challenge, known for its rigorous physical and mental tests, saw Sooj excel in the demanding series of tasks.

Sooj’s victory grants him immunity from nominations, giving him a significant advantage over the other contestants.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2024 Naija Blitz News