Connect with us

Entertainment

“Age is just a number” Reactions as 60-year-old wins Miss Universe Buenos Aires beauty pageant

Published

on

 

For the first time ever, a 60-year-old Argentine shattered stereotypes and carved her name into the history books by clinching the coveted title of Miss Universe for the province of Buenos Aires.

Alejandra Marisa Rodriguez emerged winner of the Miss Universe beauty pageant after the age restriction was removed for the first time and contestants of all ages above 18 were accepted.

Hailing from La Plata, the capital city of Argentina’s Buenos Aires Province, Rodriguez is not just a beauty queen; she’s a seasoned lawyer and a journalist.

Advertisement

She becomes the first woman of her age cohort to clinch such a prestigious title.

“Age is just a number” Reactions as 60-year-old wins Miss Universe Buenos Aires beauty pageant

Her elegance, grace, and infectious smile captivated both judges and audiences alike.

Videos shared on social media reveal her determination as she prepares to represent Buenos Aires in the upcoming national selection for Miss Universe Argentina, slated for May 2024.

Advertisement

Should she emerge victorious, Rodriguez will represent Argentina on the global stage at the Miss Universe World contest, scheduled for September 28, 2024, in Mexico.

“I am thrilled to be representing this new paradigm in beauty pageants because we are inaugurating a new stage in which women are not only physical beauty but another set of values,” she told the media after her win.

“Age is just a number” Reactions as 60-year-old wins Miss Universe Buenos Aires beauty pageant
“Age is just a number” Reactions as 60-year-old wins Miss Universe Buenos Aires beauty pageant
The Miss Universe organization last year announced that it would no longer have age limits for pageant contestants. Beginning this year, any woman over the age of 18 is eligible to compete.

Previously, only women ages 18–28 could enter the pageant.

Advertisement

Another beauty pageant contestant who is making waves is 47-year-old Haidy Cruz, who will represent Dominican Republic in Miss Universe 2024.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Why I didn’t sleep with Bobrisky – Portable

Published

on

By

Controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola, better known as Portable, has revealed that he was once sexually interested in popular crossdresser, Idris Okunneye, also known as Bobrisky.

Portable disclosed that he entered into Bobrisky’s DM on social media with the intention of asking him out and eventually sleeping with him.

The singer, who made the disclosure during a recent interview with Echo Room, however, added that he wasn’t aware Bobrisky was a man at the time he was planning to sleep with him.

Portable added that he backed out of the plan after discovering Bobrisky is a man and not a woman.

Advertisement

Naija News reports the singer disclosed further that he is a friend of Bobrisky and has advised the cross dresser to stop portraying himself as a woman.

He said, “Bobrisky is my friend, but we had issues because I advised him to be a better person. I advised him to stop portraying himself as a woman because it is against the will of God.

“I aimed to toast Bobrisky and have sex with him, not knowing that he’s not a woman.

“If I offend Bobrisky, he should forgive me because I’m someone who always lives to speak the truth always.”

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Entertainment

You’ll Still Be Dealt With – Saheed Osupa Lash Back at Portable

Published

on

 

Fuji music legend Saheed Osupa has reignited his feud with street-pop star Portable, declaring in a viral video that the younger artist will “still be dealt with”, but did not mention direct as to who he was referring to. This comes days after Portable publicly apologized for insulting Osupa during a copyright dispute.

In the clip, Osupa subtly warned Portable while performing, singing, “You will still be dealt with… If you come for someone older than you, area boys will deceive you. They’ll fry eggs for your bread, even prepare Yamarita—but your time is coming.” Though he didn’t mention Portable by name, fans quickly connected the dots.

The clash began on March 19 when Portable accused Osupa of reporting his song for copyright infringement after it sampled one of Osupa’s lines. Portable lashed out, calling the Fuji icon *”big for nothing,”* but backtracked a day later, pleading for forgiveness in a tearful video.

Despite Portable’s apology, Osupa’s latest remarks suggest the veteran musician hasn’t fully let go of the incident. The 55-year-old Fuji star, known for his sharp lyrics, delivered his message in his signature style—leaving fans speculating whether this feud is truly over.

Advertisement

Neither artist has issued an official statement, but the drama continues to spark reactions online. Will Portable respond, or has he learned his lesson? Only time will tell.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

JUST IN: Nigerian Immigration Nabs Popular Crossdresser, Bobrisky

Published

on

By

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye, widely known as Bobrisky, has allegedly been taken into custody by operatives of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS).

The self-proclaimed social media influencer disclosed the development through a post on his official Instagram account on Tuesday, April 1, 2025. However, details surrounding the arrest remain unclear.

Expressing concern over the situation, Bobrisky revealed that he had not been informed of the reason for his detention. In his Instagram post, he wrote, “Guys, I have just been arrested by immigration in Nigeria. I don’t know what I did o.”

At the time of this report, it remains uncertain whether the arrest took place in Lagos, Abuja, or another part of the country. Additionally, there is no confirmation on whether Bobrisky was apprehended at a specific location or while in transit.

Advertisement

Efforts to reach the Nigerian Immigration Service for an official statement on the matter have so far been unsuccessful. However, the development has sparked widespread reactions on social media, with many Nigerians speculating about the possible reasons behind the arrest.

More details will be provided as the story unfolds.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2024 Naija Blitz News