Entertainment
I was once a prostitute before God saved me – DJ Kulet
- /home/naijuinz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mvp-social-buttons/mvp-social-buttons.php on line 27
https://naijablitznews.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/04/hfchj-4-877x600.jpg&description=I was once a prostitute before God saved me – DJ Kulet', 'pinterestShare', 'width=750,height=350'); return false;" title="Pin This Post">
- Share
- Tweet /home/naijuinz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mvp-social-buttons/mvp-social-buttons.php on line 72
https://naijablitznews.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/04/hfchj-4-877x600.jpg&description=I was once a prostitute before God saved me – DJ Kulet', 'pinterestShare', 'width=750,height=350'); return false;" title="Pin This Post">
Disc jockey Kudirat Gbemisola, popularly known as DJ Kulet, has disclosed that she was once involved in prostitution before turning her life over to Christ.
She made the revelation during a testimony session in a church service on Sunday, where she spoke about her past experiences and personal transformation.
Kulet said her former lifestyle in Surulere, particularly around the Lawanson area of Lagos, was widely known, adding that she had lived a turbulent life during that period.
In a post shared on Instagram on Monday, she described her journey as one that moved “from a mess to a message,” noting that she was once homeless and engaged in prostitution while living on the streets of Lagos.
She recounted how her living conditions gradually improved over time, beginning with a single-room apartment rented for her by a man, followed by a self-contained apartment also sponsored by another benefactor before she was able to sustain herself through her work as a disc jockey and rent a room-and-parlour self-contained apartment.
Kulet also said she once lived for two years in a building without a toilet facility due to incomplete construction by the landlord, forcing her to rely on external facilities.
She added that her circumstances later improved further, allowing her to move into a four-bedroom en-suite apartment funded through her DJ career.
She said she bought a house in Surulere in April 2024 and paid in full, including agent fees, without funding it through sex work.
She said, “How Jesus bought me my own house in Surulere, the same Surulere where the devil once messed me up. Jesus Christ turned my mess to a message (His gospel).
“I was once homeless, and sleeping around. Of course you know me because I was very popular then. I was into prostitution. I was roaming the streets of Lagos homeless. Then a man rented a face me I slap for me. My cheap asewo work now elevate me to a room self-contained with a man’s money until Jesus Christ now elevated me to a room and parlor self-contained, then my DJ work don dey pay but the landlord frustrated me. He did not do the toilet for two years, I was going around to defecate.
“After two years of living in a house without a toilet, I was elevated to a four bedroom ensuite apartment where I’m currently living through my work as a DJ. Fast-forward to April last year, God bought a house for me here in the same Surulere. I did not sleep around to pay, and I paid in full with agent money.”
Entertainment
BBNaija announces Season 11 audition date
The Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, reality TV show is set to return for its 11th season as the organizers have announced the commencement of auditions.
The announcement was made on Saturday via the show’s official social media pages.
The post reads: “It’s time! #BBNaija Season 11 auditions registration is here.
“Register from 16 – 20 May to qualify for the physical auditions. Limited slots. Registration portal closes at maximum capacity. Link to secure your spot: africamagic.tv/bigbrother.”
According to the organizers, interested participants are required to follow the steps below to participate in the audition.
“Go to africamagic.tv/bigbrother
“Fill in your personal details
“Choose your preferred date, location and time
“Date: MAY 22nd-24th | Location: Lagos, Abuja or Enugu
“Watch your inbox for a confirmation email
“Show up at your audition venue on your confirmed date!”
The post added: “Audition is free and open to persons 21 or older with a valid identity document.”
Entertainment
Chiké: Why I Can Never Sleep With A Married Woman – Verydarkman
Social media commentator Verydarkman has shared his thoughts on the ongoing online discussions involving singer Chike and Sandra Edoho, the ex-wife of media personality Frank Edoho.
In a video circulating online, Verydarkman spoke about the temptations that can come with fame and popularity, noting that celebrities often attract attention from different kinds of people.
He stated that he personally avoids getting involved with married women because of the complications and consequences such relationships can bring.
The commentator added that while he would not criticize ordinary conversations between adults, he believes people should exercise self-control and avoid situations that could lead to controversy or damage relationships.
He said …
“Popularity attracts different people to you, both single and married, women and even men will make advances at you. But the one wey me I know I don tell myself no matter what I will never carry myself go Comot married woman cloth. Wetin I wan talk say I dey find. The curse wey follow that thing too big.
But then again, Shay na everybody get control? I will not fault Chiké for talking with the woman, but I will fault him for sl££p!ng with the woman because na me know the temptation wey dey inside this popularity life.
If say Chiké get control, e go know say this place wey I wan go no good….”
Entertainment
Alleged extra marital affair: Court orders VeryDarkMan to pay Mr Jollof’s wife N30m for defamation
A Delta State Federal High Court sitting in Effurun has ordered popular Nigerian social media personality, VeryDarkMan, to pay N30 million in damages to comedian Mr Jollof’s wife, Mrs Esinjemiyotan Uruneyonjuyei Atsepoyi.
It all started in September 2024 when VeryDarkMan, during his online altercation with Mr Jollof, accused his wife of committing adultery with politicians and Yahoo boys to help her husband secure a political appointment in Delta State.
In response, Mr Jollof, who described VeryDarkMan as a product of a broken home, said he was not well trained.
Reacting to the allegations against her, Mr Jollof’s wife, Esinjemiyotan Uruneyonjuyei Atsepoyi, filed a N500 million defamation lawsuit against VeryDarkMan.
However, in a court document signed by Hon. Justice R. Harriman on May 13, 2026, and obtained by DAILY POST, the court ordered VeryDarkMan, who was unable to provide evidence to back his claim, to pay N30 million for defamation.
The judge also gave VeryDarkMan a 14-day ultimatum to publish an apology to Esinjemiyotan Uruneyonjuyei Atsepoyi in two national dailies and across all his social media handles, containing a retraction of the defamatory words.
In his ruling, Justice Harriman said: “I therefore have no hesitation in holding that the words complained of are defamatory in their natural and ordinary meaning and are actionable per se.
“I find that the Claimant is entitled to general and aggravated damages and an injunction. See DIAMOND BANK v. OKPALA (2016) LPELR-41573(CA) and OBOK & ORS v. AGBOR & ORS (2016) LPELR-41219(CA). Given the wide dissemination of the defamatory material, a retraction and apology are appropriate to restore the Claimant’s reputation.
“Judgment is hereby entered in favour of the Claimant against the defendant as follows: It is declared that the words published by the Defendant concerning the Claimant are defamatory.
“N20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million Naira) as general damages; N10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Naira) as aggravated damages. The Defendant is hereby directed to publish an apology to the Claimant in two national dailies and all his social media handles containing a retraction of the defamatory words contained in the Defendant’s online publication of 15th, 16th, and in the early hours of 19th September, 2024, within 14 days of this judgment.
“The Defendant, by himself, his agents, and/or privies, is hereby restrained from further making any defamatory publication against the Claimant,” the court ordered.
-
News12 hours agoDHQ releases details about slain ISIS top leader, Al-Minuki
-
News13 hours agoAPC releases list of disqualified Reps aspirants across Nigeria
-
News23 hours agoUS and Nigerian forces kill ISIS 2nd in command in joint operation-Trump reveals
-
News18 hours agoFinal Farewell in Delta as Family, Community Honour Mama Eunice Ikpen
-
News10 hours agoVideo/Photos:Rescued alive after being buried under rubble of a collapsed building for more than 9 hours
-
News14 hours agoGumi Speaks On Killing Of ISIS Commander, Al-Minuki
-
News21 hours agoGen Otiki: Finally, Supreme Court acquits ex-GOC of all charges
-
News14 hours agoSad: Fayose loses wife to Cancer
